Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Before I met my Family
I am very nervous to meet my family for the first time. There are a mom, dad, and 2 sons. I am most nervous about the language barrier. Also I think that is the thing that could be the most exciting. I am nervous that she will not be able to understand us and we will not be able to understand her. But at he same time this is an opportunity for us to learn some words in her language. We will not just be the teacher but she can also be the teacher by teaching us words and phrases in her language. I love teaching people new things and this is a great opportunity to do just that. I also love learning new things. I think my first visit will be a lot of introduction and just trying to asses where we need to start and some of the first things we should teach her. I want to try and bring some pictures or books to help her start learning through visual aids. I am really excited and nervous at the same time for our first meeting and the rest of the semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment